Sunday, November 19, 2006

Profile example

1) I used Ed Bradley's CBS interview with Tiger Woods because he discusses his school that he set up and I dont think many people know all the things Tiger does to help out kids, not only in his community but around the nation.

2) Bradley goes along wth Tiger on the first day in which the school is opened. I thought the article was intresting because Tiger explains that he set up this center because there were so many influential adults in his life and he wanted to be able to provide a safe haven for children to learn and play. A place in which they could call their own. People always hear about how much Tiger wins and how much money he makes but few realize how classy of a person he is and all the things he does to give back to children and the game of golf.

3) Bradley obviously knew about it before hand but but the I dont think the average person does. I believe that one of the purposes of this interview was to specifically ask questions about the school so that people would know what Tiger is doing to give back to his community.

4) I will be writing about my cousin Stacey Warner

5) Since I am going home for break I will have the chance to go talk and interview her. If I need any extra information I will find it on facebook or myspace.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/23/60minutes/main1433767.shtml

No comments: