Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Court Story

The story I reviewed was about the Michael Jackson court case. The story was published in the LA Times. The story is about how Michael Jackson may take the stand in a court hearing where he is accused of molesting a 13-year-old. The reporter did a good job relaying what happened int he court room. He talked about the lawyer's statements and relayed jury activities. What I didn't like is that Tom Mesereau Jr., who was quoted in the story was never directly labeled. I assume that he is the Jackson's lawyer, but I am not exactly sure. The story is written in a time format with the opening statements first in the story and the closing statements written last. This article was not the most interesting to me because and I assume it is because of the story's time format structure.

No comments: