Wednesday, March 02, 2005

reflective writing assignment

Robert Ireland

  1. The first three articles I have done have had a lot of information. The obituary contained everything Michelle had told me about her life, I thought I got good quotes in the police story and I was pleased with the way the Cowling piece turned out since I only saw about 15 minutes of his speech.
  2. I think my leads can improve; they can be shorter and more appealing to readers. I also need to work on AP style I still make a lot of mistakes with style. I think the comments I receive on papers or the most helpful in identifying where improvement can be made.
  3. Michelle R Sarazin was an English student, a bartender and a person many just knew as their friend and during her short life she saved the lives of five young children. During Michelle R Sarazin’s life she saved the lives of five young children, she was an English student, a bartender and a person many just knew as their friend.
4. Be precise, be clear, be coherent, concrete examples and correct grammar and punctuation. I already mentioned that I feel I could work on AP style I think I can also work on my punctuation. Also I could be precise my eliminating wordiness. I think comments on papers help improve these areas.

No comments: