Wednesday, February 16, 2005

class prep feb 16

Class prep Feb 16

I had trouble finding an article on a crime case that was current in today’s Milwaukee Journal Sentinal. Still, I found an interesting article about a case in which democrats were ordered to stand trail for slashing the tires of republican, Get out the Vote campaign. Overall, I thought that the article was good. It shed light on the case, that I didn’t know much about.

The article is balanced in its information regarding the case. It obviously starts talking about the accused because the story is that they must face trail. However, it does not stop there. It goes into detail about the offenses against the accused then asking the defense to comment. You see then that the defense feels that the judge linked many misdemeanors together, saying that there case “is held together by gum and glue”. I thought that the article was well detailed, very informative and well written.

No comments: