Wednesday, April 27, 2005

My Reporting Issue

My issue is in the area of scheduling. I have a VERY busy schedule, which has me working on res. life activities and classes for the majority of the week. Because of this, I am usually pre-occupied with a variety of activities later in the week (wednesday, thursday, friday) and am unable to find time to work on an article at that point.

This leads to me usually working at the last minute to get an article done. I know this class is important, it's actually one of my favorites because people here know how to give and take criticism, but I am enrolled in six other classes and they also have work to do outside of class. In addition to all of this I am graduating and trying to find a job.

If I had the option, I think I would have taken this class during a semester where I didn't have as much going on. Is there anything I can do to make things easier on myself?

No comments: