Wednesday, April 27, 2005

problem

My biggest problem in reporting has been pacing. It's been tough to keep myself at a normal, healthy less-stressful level of consciousness. This class and simester have definitely taught me that I need to manage my time better and I've been learning along the way. Often times my mind operates at the pace of a half hour day, not realizing all the time I have at my disposal. I'm working on training my mind to multi-task with less pain and worry, so I can get proper sleep among other things. Also on my police story I had longer paragraphs and I've noticed this is a trend in other writing I've done. So I need to work on that as well.

Oh, and I just got word back from my profile source, so I'll have that done by tonight or tomorrow I'm thinking.

No comments: