Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Sports Article

Find a successful sports entertainment article, one that recreates the moment, and identify three things the writer did to contribute to that effect.

1) I liked how the article explained the troubles the Lakers have faced this year. That last year they were in the finals and this year they will not be in the playoffs.

2) Two quotes really pushed the above point well: ``I think in their minds we were eliminated before tonight,'' said coach Frank Hamblen; and ``It is definitely a different feeling knowing that I'll probably be watching the playoffs this year from home,'' Devean George said.

3) I also liked all the statistics I wouldn’t have known otherwise. From just watching the game. That this will be only there 2nd lottery since they developed the system, and that Evel Knievel was there.

No comments: