Monday, April 18, 2005

profile

I've decided to do my profile piece on Tom Sullivan - the guy I was originally going to do my enterprize story on (and change my enterprize story entirely). From a newsworthy perspective, I will indicate that he is visiting the area on the 30th and the films he has been involved in. His website provides some info on him, such as his influences and his current projects. I will try and get a copy of books he is in and his latest comic that is supposedly coming out this month. I am also expecting an e-mail back from him soon. His website also makes reference to people plagerizing his work by making prop replicas of his copyrighted material. Some of these things are still viewable on e-bay and I may try and contact the people (though I doubt they'll answer). There is an interview at 3amhorror.com with him that gave me some good starting points. His page on imbd.com shows the four movies he has worked on and his job description on each. I will also hopefully talk with the owner of the comic book store in Oshkosh that Sullivan will be visiting.

No comments: